NANOMOTION is hiring
Come work with us!
Nanomotion develops and manufactures advanced solutions for precise propulsion for semiconductor, optics, metrology, space and more industries.
We are looking for new members to join our family. Come and be part of our high-end technologies.
Look our open positions and if you think you fit, sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Physicist to CTO Group:
Physicist to join the company Core Technology Research Group which is focus is on developing innovative future technologies related to accurate motion systems.
Physicist capable of leading research of new technologies in multidiscipline environment. This position will require ingenuity, creative thinking and the ability to solve challenging problems. The position requires a broad general knowledge in areas such as dynamics, mechanics, electronics, optics, software, and controls. The work will involve a combination of theoretical work with practical work in Labs. It also includes cooperation with external experts and external vendors
- Academic degree in related fields such as:
- General applied physics
- Simulation and modeling of electro-mechanical systems
- Optics and electro-optics including IR imaging principals and practice
- Power and analog electronics circuits
- Motion control
- Must possess a strong multi-disciplined background including mechanics, optics, electronics, SW, and control, with the ability to generate new concepts and ideas as well as to lead new technology research
- Self-motivated capable of leading and performing tasks end to end
- Must possess the ability to apply creative problem-solving skills to complex multidisciplinary problems
- Knowledge and experience in developing algorithms and simulation using Python, Matlab, Symulink, or any other multi physics computer program.
Note: While higher degree graduation and experience are an advantages.
Electrical Engineer – Hardware Design Position
As a HW engineer you will develop, sustain, and improve our products. Each project goes through methodical process, starting with requirements, kick-off, SDR, PDR, CDR and eventually bring-up, debug and thorough tests to approve every feature/capability according to the requirements.
Part of your duty is to back your design with proper documentation that concludes your work and allows the project to be sustainable, understandable, and accessible to other.
- At least 3 years board design experience
- Knowledge in Altium designer – advantage
- Knowledge in communication protocols (SPI, I2C, Ethernet, UART, USB)
- Background in power design (DC-DC, LDO, Power Tree)
- Experience in writing technical documents (Block diagrams, ATP, Bring-Up)
- Understanding PCB Production process (DRC, VIA types, Ground methodology)
- Working alongside layout designer
- Background in analog design using simulation tools such as LT Spice – Advantage
Utilizing proprietary technology, Nanomotion designs and manufactures complete motion solutions from start to finish. Using our unique ceramic servo motors, drivers and controllers, Nanomotion creates single and multi-axis motion systems that best suit the needs of your application. Nanomotion provides superior motion solutions based both on the level of performance required in today’s marketplace, and future market needs. Nanomotion’s motors are compact and miniature in size, offer extremely accurate and precise movement, high resolution and low settling time, coupled with dynamic range of velocity and force.
Based on the principles of piezoelectricity, Nanomotion has designed a series of ultrasonic motors that have no moving parts and that have no extrinsic or intrinsic magnetic fields. In stall mode, the motors have no electrostatic fields as well. Furthermore, Nanomotion also designs and manufactures application specific motors for high volume applications that suit a wide range of micro mechanic specifications.
In 2005, Johnson Electric acquired Nanomotion Ltd to complement its product line of dc motors with high precision piezo ceramic motors.
The Johnson Electric Group is one of the world’s largest providers of motion products to global customers in the automotive, commercial and industrial sectors. The group is headquartered in Hong Kong and has over 40,000 employees and subcontractors in 20 countries with the majority of the workforce engaged in product activities in China.