NANOMOTION is hiring
Open positions at Nanomotion - Join us!
For all open positions below send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nanomotion is looking for a Program Manager to lead product development of high end motion system based on the company propriety technology of piezoelectric motors.
Nanomotion’s products serve variable application such as Semi-Conductors, Bio-Medical, Defence Optronics and Space.
Program Manager will lead the development of a multi- disciplinary programs from costumer’s requirements to production.
The role combined wide system view and hands on work as well as leading the team in matrix.
Major interface with marketing on proposals for new projects analyzing technological and product issues
Major interface with operation to transfer to production
Support customers integration and product valid the product to production
B.sc Mechanics/ Physics
Experienced in developing motion systems
+ 5 years experienced as project manager including: budget control, interface with costumers and transfer to production
English- high level
Experienced with MS Project and Solidworks
Nanomotion is looking for Payload Physicist for our payload segment
Experienced electro optics System engineer for EO payload development to join multi discipline development team of the next generation of EO gimbals for Drones/UAV applications
Lead the development of the Active Interrogator payload
Definition of electro optical system including illumination, collection, related motion:
Signal to Noise calculations
Definition of testing equipment and Jigs
Be part in development of airborne multi sensor Mechano-Electro-Optical system:
Jigs and ATP
B.A Physics (Applied physics). Additional background/degree in Electronics an advantage
Minimum of 3 years of experience with applied physics
Analytical capabilities, analysis simulations and calculations on multi-disciplinary systems
Electro-optic experience. Specially on imaging and thermal -imaging
Applications use in embedded systems
Understand real time of embedded systems
Hands-on experience in Electro optical systems and HW
Experience in electro optics visible and thermal imaging
Experience in motion and motion control – advantage
Experience in analysis using Matlab or Python
English- high level
Purchase materials and services in order to meet company operational needs, taking into account price, quality and delivery to ensure continuity of supply. Professional experience in purchasing machining is required
• Issue purchase orders with selected suppliers based on organizational targets and requirements
• Create good business relations with the vendors in order to resolve price, quality, delivery or payment issues
• Ensure continuous supply of required materials while communicating supply problems which may cause a risk or impact on business operations
• High intercompany communication – R&D, engineering, planning and finance
• Monitor market trends, research and evaluate areas of opportunity in order to meet company needs (cost, time, quality)
• Negotiate contracts, improved prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings
• Assess and evaluate suppliers to manage performance improvement activities
• Create cost-effective solutions to subcontract processes
• Create and maintain logistics infrastructure (plug num, safety stock, etc,)
Practical machining engineer or another relevant degree – must
Ability to read and understand drawings
At least 3 years buyer experience in an industrial company Purchases complex mechanics parts
Background related to Manufacturing
ERP experience – Priority – advantage
Excellent analytical skills
Excellent communication skills
good level of English
Excel- Very high level, other simulation tools – advantage
• Management of the quality system of the products from their development stages through their production to reaching the final customer of the company.
• Responsibility for quality in design – accompaniment of the product in the quality aspect throughout all stages of planning, with an emphasis on meeting product requirements
• Responsibility for leading risk management and analysis in the design stages (DFMEA; PFMEA) – development, production, supply chain and use by the end user
• Verification and validation on performing quality tests of products in development.
Responsibility for characterization, verification and monitoring of the quality requirements of raw materials and suppliers during acceptance tests.
• Registration, analysis and distribution of statistical information analyzes of quality.
• Responsibility for implementing engineering changes, handling quality incidents (RTV, RMA, MRB) and investigating quality issues (CAPA, RCA).
• Preparation of a quarterly survey (QBR) and presentation of quality indicators (KPIs).
Bachelor’s degree BSc in Electrical Engineering, Machinery, Chemistry, Materials.
Quality Certification: CQE, CMQ, or other relevant quality certification.
Knowledge and familiarity with quality standard ISO 9001: 2015 and other ISO standards
Work experience of at least 2-4 years, quality manager and familiarity with work on the production floors of manufacturing plants. Experience and familiarity with engineering production standards. Technical understanding and approach.
Knowledge of product life cycle processes (NPI, FAI, EOL), engineering procedures and production tools (use, validation, maintenance and calibration).
High-level interpersonal communication. Ability to drive, teamwork and integration. Systemic vision, understanding the customer’s needs. Ability to withstand stressful conditions, independence in time management and priorities. Experience working with clients abroad, punctuality and ability to get down to details.
Experience with working in software such as: PLM Agile / team center, ERP-Priority
High level English
Utilizing proprietary technology, Nanomotion designs and manufactures complete motion solutions from start to finish. Using our unique ceramic servo motors, drivers and controllers, Nanomotion creates single and multi-axis motion systems that best suit the needs of your application. Nanomotion provides superior motion solutions based both on the level of performance required in today’s marketplace, and future market needs. Nanomotion’s motors are compact and miniature in size, offer extremely accurate and precise movement, high resolution and low settling time, coupled with dynamic range of velocity and force.
Based on the principles of piezoelectricity, Nanomotion has designed a series of ultrasonic motors that have no moving parts and that have no extrinsic or intrinsic magnetic fields. In stall mode, the motors have no electrostatic fields as well. Furthermore, Nanomotion also designs and manufactures application specific motors for high volume applications that suit a wide range of micro mechanic specifications.
In 2005, Johnson Electric acquired Nanomotion Ltd to complement its product line of dc motors with high precision piezo ceramic motors.
The Johnson Electric Group is one of the world’s largest providers of motion products to global customers in the automotive, commercial and industrial sectors. The group is headquartered in Hong Kong and has over 40,000 employees and subcontractors in 20 countries with the majority of the workforce engaged in product activities in China.