Job Description – Operational IT System Specialist Israel
Reports to:Local – Director of Operations; Global - Manager Operational IT
The Job holder has to support the company’s IT users, computers, applications, network,and telephone systems and services. Assure that local IT support is managed and organized following corporate standards and availability; the job holder has to cooperate closely with colleagues from the regional IT teams and central services.
The job holder has to manage contacts with the external vendors, local users,Regional and Global IT Teams
- Local Site IT Administration following corporate IT standards – local hands on tasks, tech support, new employees training, production support
- Collaboration in define and selection of reliable IT infrastructure hardware and/or services at benchmark TCO
- Collaboration with IT EMEA Teams for IT standards definition and deployment across the site and for Infrastructure Europe SLA definition
- Local IT Budget Management, reporting to Director of Operations in Israel
- Academic education/ qualification in IT related field – Security, network, IT systems.
- At least 4 years of experience at supporting a company's IT network, servers and security systems
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Experience with Windows platform (client and server)
- Basic Active Directory Management knowledge
- Basic Network Protocols (TCP/IP, etc)
- IT Support following ITIL/COBIT standards
- IT Operations management in production/labs environment
- Programming skills (Visual Basic, C++, Powershell, .NET) to support Production and Labs Environment
Position is located in Yokneam, Israel.
Please submit CV to: email@example.com
Utilizing proprietary technology, Nanomotion designs and manufactures complete motion solutions from start to finish. Using our unique ceramic servo motors, drivers and controllers, Nanomotion creates single and multi-axis motion systems that best suit the needs of your application. Nanomotion provides superior motion solutions based both on the level of performance required in today’s marketplace, and future market needs. Nanomotion’s motors are compact and miniature in size, offer extremely accurate and precise movement, high resolution and low settling time, coupled with dynamic range of velocity and force.
Based on the principles of piezoelectricity, Nanomotion has designed a series of ultrasonic motors that have no moving parts and that have no extrinsic or intrinsic magnetic fields. In stall mode, the motors have no electrostatic fields as well. Furthermore, Nanomotion also designs and manufactures application specific motors for high volume applications that suit a wide range of micro mechanic specifications.
In 2005, Johnson Electric acquired Nanomotion Ltd to complement its product line of dc motors with high precision piezo ceramic motors.
The Johnson Electric Group is one of the world’s largest providers of motion products to global customers in the automotive, commercial and industrial sectors. The group is headquartered in Hong Kong and has over 40,000 employees and subcontractors in 20 countries with the majority of the workforce engaged in product activities in China.