Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Lead Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for leading and monitoring the suppliers quality materials and processes, provide close loop corrective actions, supply quality documents and procedures, manage suppliers’ performance and conduct audits.
- Build and implements Suppliers Quality plan.
- Monitor suppliers Quality performances.
- Visit and Audit Suppliers sites with low ratings to increase supplier’s processes and material quality.
- Manage supplier’s questionnaires for new supplier selection – questionnaire to reviewing/tracking results to align suppliers technologies and gaps with NM specifications and requirements
- Run Quarterly Suppliers Evaluations performances and KPI’s trends to manage Suppliers Quality Quarterly Boars Reviews (QBR)
- Ongoing Quality & Yield process improvements.
- First Article improver.
- Perform NCRs, CAPA and Quality reports.
- Perform Supplier Quality Procedures, and perform Incoming Inspection/Source Inspection decisions.
- Internal / Subcontractor auditor.
- Defining quality inspection requirements at Incoming Inspection based on production/customer complaints
- Flow-down/updating customer requirements to suppliers
- Supplier Evaluation Rating DB and QBR
- Responsibility for Incoming Inspection team and leading activities such as:
- Defining inspection criteria for outsource inspection on non-conforming supplied parts
- Tracking Incoming Inspection release per priority list and within time specification.
- Leading Supply Chain to prefer Quality Suppliers.
- Management of internal quality processes:
- NC – Non-Conformance inputs analyses.
- F.A – Failure Analyses management
- CAPA– Supplier Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Service Call/RMA – follow up with board decisions related to suppliers
- Maintain productive working relationships with engineering, planning, production teams to maintain customary liaison.