Direct manager: Nanomotion General Manager
Nanomotion is a fast-growing company, leader in development and production of precision motion solutions. Nanomotion is fully owned by Johnson Electric (JE), a public company, global leader in various motion product mostly related to electro-magnetic motors.
Nanomotion solutions are used in Semiconductor, medical, space, defense, and other areas.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in global Hi-Tech company!
Nanomotion, located in Yoqneam, is looking for a Controller for Finance Department.
- Prepare and analyze monthly/quarterly/annual consolidated reporting package together with supporting schedules in accordance with IFRS, including working directly with the global consolidation team in Hong Kong.
- Prepare special management reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends on a monthly basis.
- Review and oversee subsidiary reporting package.
- Maintain effective communication with other departments as basis for ensuring complete and accurate financial information and disclosures.
- Work closely with Finance Director and accountants on various special projects and ad hoc analyses as assigned.
- Support required regulatory Chief Scientist filings and compliance process.
- Implementation of internal controls, financial policies and procedures.
- Key liaison with external auditors during financial and operational audits.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Licensed CPA with 3+ years of professional experience – Must
- Internship in one of the Big 4 – Must
- 1-2 years experience as assistant controller
- Well-organized, proactive and detail oriented, strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team-player
- Self-motivated and ability to operate independently
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent English – written and verbal
- Experienced in ERP system Priority
- Full-time position
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nanomotion is committed to the standard of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to creating and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment.