R&D Jr. Mechanical Engineer
Reports to: Program & Mechanics Manager
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for designing precise motion systems in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment from preliminary concept, through requirements, design, cost, tests, final testing to production stage.
This position requires interfacing with all company functions such as other R&D functions, operations, quality and production.
- B.Sc. in Mechanics-must, preferred Mechatronics
- At least 2 years of proven experience in engineering within a multi-disciplinary company, preferred with orientation for production of ‘small and accurate parts’ based product
- Experience in designing electro-mechanical / optical based products within a complex dynamic environment – an advantage
- Experience in designingsub-assembly using Solid Works
- Experience withERP-Priority is an advantage