Reports to: SW & Control Team Leader, matrix to R&D Director
The Control Engineer is responsible for developing the next generation controllers for Nanomotion systems; developing algorithms, simulations, calibration of motion control systems in new products, provide customer support and support integration in production.
This position holder is also responsible for supporting bring up of prototypes along with production and to work closely with motion control related sub-contractors upon need.
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, specializing in control – must (Along with relevant experience, B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering will be considered).
- At least 5 years of experience in developing motion control systems
- Experience in writing SW applications for motion systems
- Experience indevelopment,tuning and testing of servo systems
- Knowledge in motion control, Laplace analysis, Bode analysis
- High level familiarity with Matlaband Simulink
- Familiarity with servo controllers
- Proficiency in English
- The position is located in Yok’neam